Friday 1 October 2021

Seasons change

 Another month has gone by and it's now October - 9 months of photos down, only 3 to go before I complete the year.   I think I started enthusiastically - the photos are getting a bit samey but then maybe that is what I am interested in - sky, clouds, plants, nature etc


The month started off sunny and nice but these last few days have seen  Autumn arriving - it's been windy, wet, foggy with dew on the spider's webs.   I know we talk about the weather too much but it's everchanging and you're never quite sure what you are going to get.  Just a case of open the curtains and see.  Wednesday was lovely with white fluffy clouds, but yesterday, not so much so it's a photo of berries on the pyracanthus!!

Unless anything major happens in October then I think it will be focused on nature - trees, leaves, bark.  Watch this space!

Elaine xx

1 comment:

  1. I am super impressed that you have kept this up all these months and I have really enjoyed your photos each month. My favourites this month are the butterfly and the gorgeous clouds. Thanks, once again for sharing! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!