Wednesday 1 April 2020

Distancing week 2

I know its April Fool's Day but this is not a joke.   It's week 2 of being asked to stay in and other than a couple of trips to the supermarket I've been nowhere.   This in fact could be a really short post!!

I have got loads of things I could be doing but as we are going to be in this for the long haul, why rush to hoover all the cobwebs this week when I might be really really bored next week or the end of April.....or the end of May …. who knows?    I was thinking we could make a start on the loft and clear out some junk but the dump has now shut and I have a nasty feeling council's will soon forget about recycling and be concentrating on just general rubbish collections.

My daughter is working from home so I intend to make weekends different, get everyone off their screens and play cards, do jigsaws, read proper paper books.  The weather next week is looking so much better - 17 degrees here in the south - so it will be back in the garden tidying up.  Then when it's time to plant out summer plants we can hopefully get a delivery from the local nursery to support them.

That's it folks - stay inside and stay safe!

Elaine


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, it is lovely to see you back blogging. We are in lock down here for 12 weeks and feel much the same as you. I did tidy up my craft room today though, I seem to have been on a mini spending spree and needed to find a home for it all - lol. You are right about the cobwebs, they will be there next week! Take care and keep well. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!