Monday 18 May 2020

Week 9 - Still at Home


Week 9 already - doesn't the time go quickly.   Last week was reasonable - 2 trips to the supermarket and 4 walks across the park so not too bad.  It's just I've done nothing interesting so what do I write about?

Our only problem last week was glasses.  Both my OH and I had loose arms on our glasses so we superglued them back together.  Mine are fine and will do until I can get my eyes tested but OH's were still a bit floppy.  Luckily our independent opticians in town was open - he's been open Monday and Friday for 2hrs for emergency.  So last Monday he went to order a new pair, this Monday he's collected them.  Can't complain about the service!!

Not sure what else to say, the weather is lovely so I've been gardening, sat outside reading a book in the sun - it sounds idyllic but endless!!

Anyway I hope you are all keeping safe and well.  Maybe something exciting will happen before next week!!

Elaine xx

1 comment:

  1. That is certainly great service from the Optician. Not much excitement here either, I did make some face masks though, I have to go out for the first time in about 10 weeks, for a blood test. The Surgery is taking extra precautions but I am still nervous - and it will feel quite strange I am sure.

    Enjoy your reading, the weather is set to get very warm for a couple of days here, hope it is the same for you! Stay safe and well. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!