Wednesday 27 May 2020

Week 10


This is week 10 of staying in (daughter is on week 11 of working from home) and what is there to say.   All the weeks have been the same really - go food shopping and a gentle wander round the local park.

We belong the local Rifle Club so whilst it's closed one member has been painting inside, another has been sorting the outside range and my OH has been trimming the hedges and tidying the car park etc.  Yesterday we went cleaning all the windows, window sills, front door and the flag pole - well the bottom 10ft of it as that's all we could reach.  Maybe we will get to shoot again although all the finals, shoots and summer leagues have been cancelled.   I'm hoping it will improve my shooting - it did when I was pregnant with both daughters and was forced to give up for a year.  When the men start moaning how badly they are shooting, I tell them my solution, get pregnant, have a year off :)

Not much else to write about so here's some pretty photos - honeysuckle and fuchsia in the garden.



Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. Now that would be very funny indeed, if men could get pregnant - lol.

    Pretty much everything is the same here too, only ventured out for a blood test, it was very surreal and not an experience I want again anytime soon. Beginning to wonder if I will ever want to go out again....

    The Honeysuckle is gorgeous, I bet it smells wonderful. I love your Fuchsia too, such a lovely flower. Keep well and stay safe! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!